I’m so glad you’ve come to my site. I love to help people like you, find solutions to overcome life’s obstacles. Believe me, I know what it’s like to wake up day after day, feeling stuck and frustrated. I’ve experienced not having any passion or sense of purpose for what I’m doing. I learned this:
“Without knowing who you are, you can never be happy and fulfilled in life!”
After a family tragedy which you can read about here, I decided with God’s help that I have more control over the direction of my life than I thought!
Because I’ve thrived through my own story of bumps and bruises, I’m confident that with my training and life experiences, I’ll be able to help you thrive as well!
A big part of what I do is to help people discover, develop and deploy their purpose in life and I’d love to help you do the same!
- 20+ Years of training and experience in personal, spiritual and emotional development.
- Weekly I serve 5000+ people with life-changing content that’s grounded in truth and experience.
- I speak to multiple businesses, religious and nonprofit groups on the topics of personal development, handling loss, achievement, and leadership.
- I won the Rickman Award for Creative Communication which is like the Academy Award for public speaking at Concordia Seminary, St. Louis.
- I’ve been featured on these venues …
- My family, on the right, is the best! [Me, Kellie – Flight Attendant, Maddie – Volleyball Champ, Nathan – Rock Star!].
- I love to write, play piano, road bike, run and enjoy good food and wine.
- Growing up, I wanted to be a professional Tennis player. I even thought of changing my first name to ‘Bjorn’. Does that date me?
- I sang on stage with Barry Manilow. Yup, I just admitted that.
- I’m a Minnesota Vikings fan. I just admitted that too!
- I’ve lived all over the country and in Canada – eh?
- I love coffee. But who doesn’t?
Join over 7,100 other great people like yourself by getting a free gift just by filling out this form:
HERE’S WHAT MEETING PLANNERS USE TO INTRODUCE ME:
TODD’S PERSONAL MISSION is to honor God by adding value and leadership to the lives of people around me. Through creative communication [speaking/podcasting], innovative resourcing [writing], and effective coaching [coaching], I will help facilitate positive life change in my personal relationships and throughout the world.”
– Todd Stocker
Along with his popular book, “Refined: Turning Pain Into Purpose,” Todd’s personal development coaching has been used throughout America for more than a decade helping churches, businesses, organizations, and non-profits maximize personal and professional excellence. His blog is followed by thousands and Todd has won such honors as the “Rickman Award for Creative Communication” and “Best New Purpose-Driven Blogs” by several affiliates.
Todd speaks to thousands of church and business leaders, community influencers, and university students each year among others, teaching them how to experience a fulfilling life at home, work, community and school. One of the leading experts in his field, Todd’s audiences include American Express, Us Airways, Hilton Hotels, Concordia University, Rotarian USA along with various religious and non-profit organizations.
Some of the topics to which Todd adds insight are:
- Passion and Purpose
- Stress Management and Balance
- Spirituality and Personal Growth
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Development
- Career Planning and Development
- Motivation and Time Management
- Creativity for Artists, Writers, Musicians and Performers
If you’d like to talk with Todd about having him speak for your organization, send him an email at: