“Your keynote was so well received by everyone! People are still talking about it today! You provided our staff with additional resources and knowledge that can truly improve the quality of services to our participants.”
-Sara Seefeldt, Goodwill/Easterseals
Todd speaking about a life-changing moment:
BOOK ME FOR YOUR EVENT:
I know what it’s like to have high hopes for a keynote speaker at your event, only to have your people walk away disappointed. As a keynote and seminar speaker for more than 15 years, I make sure we are on the same page with the message you’d like me to deliver, leaving your people inspired and motivated to take action!
“While all of the speakers were inspirational, I especially enjoyed the message from Todd. At the end of the very funny yet emotional message, it was as though Todd was talking directly to us when he said, ‘As for you who are thinking about quitting, DON’T!’ Using what we learned, we are not at the top of our game!” – Mark & Angela Leefe, Texas
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and emails.
- A personal phone consultation with me prior to your event, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
Please e-mail for speaker rates. Special considerations are made for non-profit organizations.